Uranium Long Term Price
- U3O8 Long Term Price
- Spot Price vs Long Term Price? Click here.
Uranium Spot Price
- U3O8 Current Spot Price
Gold Spot Price
- Current Spot Price
Subscribe to Lion One
Following the successful merger of ASX listed Avocet Resources Limited with TSX-V listed Lion One Metals Limited, Avocet is now a 100% owned subsidiary of Lion One, and has now changed its name to Lion One Australia Pty Ltd. The Company is now listed on the ASX, under the code LLO. For more information on Lion One, we refer you to their website at: www.liononemetals.com.
Latest ASX Reports
- Olary Iron Project 2012 JORC Release
- 1st April 2014
- Lion One Metals Limited (ASX: LLO) wish to announce the release of the JORC 2012 Table 1 Report Summary in relation to the Olary Iron Project Mineral Resource Estimate, as an addendum to the Company's previously released announcement on 7th March 2014.
- Olary Ck Iron Project Mineral Resource Estimate NI 43-101
- 7th March 2014
- Lion One Metals Limited (ASX: LLO) are pleased to release the Olary Creek Iron Project Mineral Resource Estimate NI 43-101 Report in support of the announcement made earlier today.
- Olary Ck Iron Project-Sth Australia-Initial Resource Estimate
- 7th March 2014
- Lion One Metals Limited (ASX: LLO) are pleased to announce the results of the initial National Instrument Mineral Resource Estimate for the Olary Creek Iron Ore Project in the Braemar Iron Province of South Australia.
The Company undertakes its activities through the application of safe and environmentally sound and sustainable work practices, while being cognisant of indigenous heritage and cultural concerns.
Lion One Australia Pty Ltd values transparency in its activities. This is achieved through open and clear communication, honesty, trust, mutual respect and strong leadership.
By providing a safe and friendly workplace and incentives for growth and motivation, the company is committed to its success through increase in shareholder wealth.
Lion One Australia Pty Ltd values excellence in all fields. Through the development of a quality team, appropriate training, accountability, and management commitment, the company will excel in its field.